As Boran Steel Casting Industry;
To satisfy our customers with our timely delivery in accordance with International Standards and Customer Requirements, including our engineering service.
To contribute to the sustainable environment by recycling metal wastes into qualified steel products.
To add value to the Turkish economy with our employees and to increase the brand value of Boran Çelik.
To be one of the first brands that come to mind when it comes to the production of steel casting parts including heat treatment and machining in Turkey and the world under the name of Boran Steel Casting.
OUR MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS POLICY.
OUR MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS POLICY
As BORAN ÇELİK DÖKÜM; we believe that sustainable development is through effective implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of Management Systems.
For this reason, as BORAN ÇELİK DÖKÜM Board of Directors; In order to fulfil our Mission and achieve our Vision, we carry out all our activities by adhering to our Ethical Values and Management Systems;
- To produce effective, transparent and ethical solutions by focusing on the feedback of the relevant parties with a Complaint Management approach that is confidential, impartial and strictly against retaliation
- To protect the information belonging to our stakeholders and to keep it confidential in line with the request of our stakeholders,
- To carry out all our activities in accordance with legal requirements and other relevant requirements,
- To manage our processes with risk-based thinking,
- To be a learning, continuously developing and sharing organisation by making training activities continuous,
- To provide information, human resources, technology and financial resources to ensure the continuity of the Integrated Management System,
- To popularise the sustainability culture shaped by the participation and ideas of all our employees,
- To increase the added value that our employees and representatives will provide to our management systems through multi-directional communication channels,
- To take measures to minimise the possible harmful consequences of accidents or emergencies that may occur during our activities by acting with the principle of zero occupational accidents and zero occupational diseases,
- To pay maximum attention to the health, safety and security of our contractors, suppliers and employees within our working areas,
- To protect the environment by reducing pollution and negative environmental impacts,
- To reduce our waste by increasing recycling,
- To be an organisation that respects the environment and is sensitive to the protection of the environment,
- To prefer environmentally friendly and energy efficient products and services,
- To continuously reduce our energy consumption without reducing our production volume,
- To continuously improve our energy performance,
- Comply with the requirements of the international Social Responsibility Standard we have adopted and other requirements,
- To respect all international documented information on Social Responsibility,
- We are committed to implementing, developing and continuously improving the effectiveness of Integrated Management Systems.
OUR SOCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY PRINCIPLES
1. We conduct our activities in accordance with all relevant local, national and other applicable laws, applicable industry standards, other requirements to which we are party, and the principles set out below.
2. We also respect the principles of the following international instruments:
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights;
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
- United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child
- United Nations Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women
- United Nations Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination
- UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
3. Our employees become BORAN ÇELİK DÖKÜM employees with their free will. We are against human trafficking and forced or compulsory labour.
4. We are in favour of children being students, not workers, and we do not employ child labour.
5. We protect our employees from all kinds of abuse or inhuman treatment in the workplace and encourage our employees to high standards of human behaviour and performance.
6. We set working hours in accordance with applicable laws and select the necessary overtime from among volunteers.
7. We set remuneration to at least meet legal or sectoral requirements.
8. We do not discriminate or promote discrimination on the basis of race, national or regional or social origin, caste, birth, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, marital status, political opinions, age, or any other status in hiring, remuneration, access to training, promotion, dismissal, retirement, etc.
9. We conduct and evaluate risk analyses by ensuring the participation of all our employees with a proactive approach for a healthy and safe workplace environment.
10. We respect the private life and personal spaces of all employees.
11. We keep the personal information of our employees and other stakeholders confidential.
12. We avoid conflicts of interest and all kinds of benefits.
13. We respect information and intellectual property rights.
14. We respect nature, environment and animals.
15. We avoid extravagance in all our activities.
16. We encourage our suppliers to these principles and evaluate them.
17. We do not tolerate corruption, bribery or blackmail; we do not offer, demand or accept gifts, etc. that may give the impression of obtaining any illegitimate interest.
18. We avoid activities that may disrupt the fair competition environment.
19. We do not participate in money laundering transactions that mediate the concealment or integration of wealth and assets.
20. We comply with export control and inspection laws.
21. We provide our employees and business partners with access to a secure mechanism to confidentially report potential violations of these principles when necessary.
22. We ensure that all our employees are properly trained.